Tuesday 5 November 2013

November inspiration

It is November and approaching the end of the year.

We had a storm which felled many trees in London.




Autumn is here 
and here is some November reading.

I guess that being frugal is reasonably high on most people's agenda as the weather gets cooler and heating bills rise. Moneywise have published a list of Britain's top 25 money saving tips.

Sarah, at Frugal Fun for boys has written a helpful, Biblical post about teaching boys self control. She has many practical suggestions, definitely worth reading if you are a parent of a boy.

A while ago, I posted a list of UK Christian home educator bloggers. More recently, I have found two more blogs:

Young Hosannas is a blog by Kirsty who home educates her five young children. She has practical ideas for learning with little ones and the learning is naturally and clearly rooted in God's Word.

Through the Lattice is a blog from an older home educating family. I love the pictures although I dare not show the pony pictures to Younger Daughter. She already has schemes for keeping a pony in the back garden!

Last, I have been nominated for the Homeschool Blog Award Best Variety blog 2013. Should you feel like voting, I would be grateful! Plus there are links to loads of other home education blogs.


HSBA_2013-Nominee-120x260



4 comments: