Tuesday 6 November 2012

Bits and pieces

Half term is over and we are back to the satisfying routine of term time. There isn't always much to show for this in terms of new and exciting things but the regular repetitiveness of learning.

The younger children have been laminating autumn leaves

and painting is fairly constant.

Sometime ago I reviewed a lovely book about Lady Jane Grey. It is now available in the UK from the Christian bookshop Ossett.


We've also been having fun with some new books. Miss Belle had I want to be a chef around the world for her birthday. We haven't done much more than scratch the surface so far but this book is what it says and is likely to keep us busy for much longer! An ideal accompaniment to studying a country.



Last week, I flicked onto the Homeschool Post site and to my surprise found that I had been nominated for Best Homeschool Mom Blog. Do pop over to the site-there are loads of blogs to explore in several different categories. Of course, I would be delighted to have your votes!



The Homeschool Post

No comments:

Post a Comment